Vacationing in Hong Kong? Looking for the best attractions to visit here? Look no further. We have scouted a list of attractions that are surely not to be missed while on a trip to Hong Kong. Hong Kong has many events and attractions and the city is a vacationer’s paradise for those who are looking for endless adventure and wish to see the excitement of the city while traveling abroad. Another irresistible aspect about a Hong Kong holiday is how affordable it can be provided you do a little research and if you missed out on great deals lookout for Last minute deals and save good for the trip. Read down to know the Top tourist attractions in Hong Kong.
- Ocean Park – This amazing park is located on the south end of the Hong Kong Island and is the most popular theme park that is ranked seventh in world. The park has an area of about 200 acres and it is Hong Kong’s favorite park. The park also houses the largest cable car that takes you from entrance to another within the park.
- Victoria Peak – Victoria Peak is the most appropriate location to view the night scene of the city. This area is also home to many celebrities, government officials and welcomes about 7 million visitors each year. It is the highest peak on the Hong Kong Island and is the best spot to have a bird’s eye view of the whole thriving island and the Victoria Harbor.
- Repulse Bay – Repulse Bay is the most spectacular Bay in the region and is located in the southern Hong Kong Island. If you are looking for a quiet and calm place in the city make way to this place which is perfect for relaxing and exercising. The coast is dotted with hotels, supermarkets and cafes and the backdrop has some of the most expensive residential apartments in the city.
- Hong Kong Disneyland – Undoubtedly this is one of the most popular tourist attraction in Hong Kong and is a must see place because of its attractions and inimitable sense of Chinese culture. Take your kids to this amazing place and make them feel as if they are in wonderland and get them clicked with their favorite cartoon characters.
- Stanley Market – Hong Kong is a haven for shopping lovers and Stanley market is one of the best places to shop from when you are here. The place is full of stores and small shops that sell silk fabrics, traditional clothing of China, sports equipments, crafts, jewelry and much more.
Author Bio :-
Ratna is a blogger and writes regularly on travel related topics. she works for chepoair.ca which is an online travel agency. With Cheapoair.ca aim is to ensure you have a great trip, Whether it’s a business or leisure or any other niche travel like Military.